Author Topic: Please please please send STAY SLEEPING vibes!!!!  (Read 1462 times)

Offline deb

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 593
  • Resident Nac Mac Feegle
    • My Very Own Crunchy & Progressive Parenting Blog
Please please please send STAY SLEEPING vibes!!!!
« on: May 16, 2006, 21:53:33 pm »
Natalie is currently a wreck - she just turned one, she got her 1-year shots, she has sniffles, she's cutting at least one molar (possibly two, she won't let me check). To top it off, she keeps waking at about 11PM, sometimes midnight, and then not going back to sleep for 2-3 hours, no matter what we do or don't do. We medicate for the pain and runny nose - cold medicine usually puts her out cold - and give her a drink, which usually puts her right back to sleep, but the last week she's been awake probably 4-5 times, and I'm getting NOTHING done around the lack of sleep, including showering, cooking, cleaning (EW!), or Heaven forbid sleeping myself. I'm so jagged out on caffeine most of the day (although it doesn't seem to keep me awake any more) that it's not funny, or healthy for that matter, not in these quantities. :( And this weekend DH is going out of town Friday and Saturday nights, so it'll be me with a sick toddler and a cranky preteen 4-year-old. :(

So..... vibes, prayers, good mojo, whatever you got, send it over here! We NEEEEEEEED it!!!!!!!  :P (pooped face)

Offline Colin Macs Mom

• Queen B
  • Global Moderator
  • Showing Appreciation 854
Re: Please please please send STAY SLEEPING vibes!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 00:12:00 am »
Awwww Deb, so sorry  :(  Hopefully Nat will get better soon and things can go back to "normal!"
Jessica
Mom to Colin Ronald, August 18, 2005
Spirited + Reflux =  :o

Offline estherofi20

• Showing Appreciation 158
  • my gorgeous babies
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 00:43:51 am »
NATALIE: ))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))SLEEP))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))))SLEEP))))))))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))SLEEP))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))SLEEP))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))SLEEP))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))SLEEP

Offline mcruari

• Showing Appreciation 361
  • Turin, Italy (but Irish at heart)
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 07:15:11 am »
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Sinéad

Offline deb

• Showing Appreciation 593
  • Resident Nac Mac Feegle
    • My Very Own Crunchy & Progressive Parenting Blog
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 10:29:37 am »
Thanks all! They worked pretty well! :D :D :D She woke around 10 for a little water but this time went back to sleep within 5 minutes and slept till 6AM. A little early for me, but a HUGE improvement over the 3 hours of sleep I got the night before, that's for sure!!!!

Offline sophiem

• Showing Appreciation 72
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 11:34:16 am »
So here's more ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ
Sophie
Sarah-Jeanne 05-19-01
Charlotte 05-29-04
I'm french speaking sorry for my english !

Offline estherofi20

• Showing Appreciation 158
  • my gorgeous babies
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006, 00:09:49 am »
Ohh that's so good to know, here are some more for tonight: ))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))SLEEP))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))))SLEEP))))))))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))SLEEP))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))SLEEP))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))SLEEP))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))))SLEEP)))))))))))))))SLEEP

Offline olleezmom

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 4
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 00:30:28 am »
Deb- you're not BF are you?  Just a thought that all your necessary caffeine might be affecting your DD!!  I'm sure you thought of that already.  Just talking from a misexperience!  Sent the sleep fairy your way! :D

Offline ¤ Efka ¤

• Showing Appreciation 174
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2006, 00:42:11 am »
Some more ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz
for your house
~Efka~