Author Topic: having a regression!!  (Read 1065 times)

Offline ziyangsmummy

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 3
« on: May 18, 2006, 22:46:05 pm »
Hi chaps,
just venting my spleen as little monkey is currently having a regression with his naps and I have reached saturation point due to sleep deprivation...i know there's lots of you out there in the same boat!!
Little moneky is  in the study with me at the moment  lying crying on his mat while I am typing this...had to get out of the nursery with him before I did some damage...am some frustrated and angry...he woke up from his 45 min nap even though I was doing exactly the same wake to sleep method that I have been using for the last week and a half...have been doing BW for 28 days now...not going to bother putting him back down to extend his nap cause I'm so peeved..will try again at his next nap...will consider this day a right off!!!
sorry to sound so negative, Irene

Offline owelley

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 57
  • You took the fall and thought of me above all.
    • www.chordpower.com
Re: having a regression!!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 22:58:04 pm »
Hi.  Please don't give up.  You're both doing the best that you can and it will get better.  I'll pray for you and your lo.  I hope you feel calm enough to go back in and try again later.  i was exactly where u are couple days ago.  I just decided to chill now.  Hugs for the both of you :)
Blessed beyond measure.

Offline ¤ Efka ¤

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 174
Re: having a regression!!
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 02:38:27 am »
Same words from you. Dont give up and be constant and it will work out. :)
~Efka~