Welcome To Baby Whisperer - Please visit here first! > Remembering Tracy

Letters from Tracy

(1/4) > >>

Diego's Mama:
Tracy Hogg's letters, archived:

January 1, 2003

Hello ladies I have so missed being a part of the site,I feel it only fair to let you all know that I have been very ill. In August ( my birthday to be precise) I was diagnosed with malignant melanoma of the eosophagus a very rare cancer and was given 7 months to live, I was in England at the time and so I returned to the states where my wonderful husband serched effortlesley to find someone who could help me.
Thank God that person was at UCLA well on september the 11th (of all dates) I had an eight hour surgery to remove my eosophagus, its been a very long hard few months but I am slowly fighting back I have learned so many lessons and experienced so many humble moments I have also learned that without love from family and friends I could not of made this on going Journey.
My wish to you all is that you treasure each day even when you feel lost and feel you cant go on, reach down inside and the strength will come to you believe me I hope this year brings us all health and happiness
Love Tracy Hogg xxxx

Diego's Mama:
January 27,  2003

Sometimes the word thankyou doesn't seem to be the right word to express how grateful and overwhelmed I was on Saturday when I recieved this preciuos gift you all took time to send to me. I never realised how much I was loved I have been reading the post and each one has touched my heart I know the power of prayer is very strong as I have felt in some way gaurded by all the love and prayers I have recieved I feel like I have this huge family and you are all carrying me through this time. Every day I try to get a little stronger and I have some good and bad days clear and foggy and some days I am so filled with gratitude to be alive that I spend the whole day thanking God.
Before I start to cry again with thanks I will leave you all with these thoughts I have to believe that God is a part of all of us, and that everything that happens happens for a reason, sometimes the answers are reveeled to us quickly and sometimes slowly, but God never gives us anything we can not handle or a life worse than we once had I believe that he guides us and places us exactly where we are supposed to be, right now I don't know why I have had cancer but I know that the reason will be reveeled if I am patient and if I open my heart and love without condition and stay with my faith and away from fear that one day I will have the answer given to me and I know that the answer will have something to do with helping someone else or at least being able to share my experience strength and wisdom with another human being because God knows my heart and knows and trust that I will do this without expectation and with all my love
I love you all
Tracy Hogg The Baby Whisperer.

Diego's Mama:
February 16, 2003

I wanted to wish you all a happy valentine but I was in Hospital again on friday I had a benign pollip on my larincs so fortunatly I am ok but still a little scary to say the least
anyway love to you all and watch for me on the Wayne Brady show on the 21st I will post it through the web master on appearences
love always Tracy Hogg happy whispering xxxxxxxx

Diego's Mama:
March 5, 2003

Hello Ladies I have been reading all your wonderful posts and thought I would write and let you know how I am doing. Well after the Wayne Brady show I seemed to feel like my old self for a few days then My throat closed again and I was unable to eat solids just liquids so I lost a rather drastic amount of weight which unfortunatly leads me back to hospital for a feeding tube replacement  Otherwise I am continuing to move forward day by day, some days it feels easier to give up than go on and then I think of all you ladies who love and pray for me and my wonderful family especially my nan and daughters who I have promised to be there for them when they get married and have my granchildren, I also have God in my life to remind me how grateful I am for all his love and gifts, still I cry and then pull on my boot straps and move forward.
Thankyou to all of you who continue to help each other so that your experience of parenthood becomes a joy, you have no idea how proud I am of you all, you are all "baby whisperer's"
well on that note I shall retire for the evening. God bless you all
Love Tracy Hogg

Diego's Mama:
March 16, 2003

Hello ladies this is the first week that I have finally started to feel like me again so much has happened over the course of my illness that right now I dare not trust it but with god and all you wonderful mums and dads and of course all my babies I feel that the fog is lifting, you have been so patient and kind to me it has been a tremendouse boost for me I love the pictures of all the children they really cheer me up so much. My nan said that the power of prayer is greater than we will ever know and I believe her because of all the wonderful prayes and well wishes I have had I shall never forget how you have all nurtured and prayed for me thankyou so much it really means the world to me and my family
Love always Tracy xxxx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version