Author Topic: HERE I AM AGAIN  (Read 1174 times)

Offline nadiasilvina

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
HERE I AM AGAIN
« on: June 01, 2006, 14:25:31 pm »
Sorry!!! i left writing these days because i was so so occupied with Dana. She is fine now, she is at the kindergarden, thanks god. She is taking antobiotics because her flu was so important, and the fever never dissapeard. And her cough wa so continuous that the ped had to give her a kind of medicine that opens her lungs.
But now, she has no fever and is getting better. I hope no other flu to come to her.
The nights??? last two nights she slept so much better than the others (when you could imagine that her cough make her vomit and so) but...NEVER TROUGH THE NIGHT.
She has the habit now that when she coughs she do it until having retchs...so...i think thatīs a way to make us run to her...but now, when she does it, we let her...because she is manipulating us...she is fine so...she should sleep quiet.

Nothing is easy...i think that sleeping is still a pendient issue to us. The only thing i do is to cross my fingers waiting the day she finally sleep trough without our help. Wi/wo, pu/pd...we couldnīt find in them the solution.

Kisses and hugs
Nadia.

Offline teezee

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 157
Re: HERE I AM AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 16:52:32 pm »
i am sorry i am not familiar with your situation but how was she sleeping before all of this?

it sometimes does take a bit of time before lo's will actually go back to their 'old routines' as illness does take a toll on the body, and although she seems better is maybe not at 100% still.

is there anything you can give her for the coughing at night...i know when i have a cold i always cough more at night..maybe she has some drainage..have you tried propping her up to sleep??

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}} hope things sort themselves out soon.
Tawnya
Mommy to Alecksandria
June 11, 2005