Author Topic: xtreme nightmares  (Read 2439 times)

Offline teezee

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 157
Re: xtreme nightmares
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2006, 04:40:47 am »
i think that from what i see with the routine that you may want to try having 2 naps still as when lo is waking like that - randomly but often it usually means that lo is overtired. you may want to extend that am A time slightly but i don't think that should be your main worry right now. you do def need another nap as lo is most def getting overtired in the A time before bedtime and therefore seems to be having a very fitful and not a restful sleep at night - so it is now a vicous cycle kwim? i would def opt for a second nap - even if it is just a half hr to 45 min catnap say around 4:30pm. btw what time are you putting lo down for the first nap?

how many bm/formula feedings is your lo getting each day?
Tawnya
Mommy to Alecksandria
June 11, 2005

andibig

Re: xtreme nightmares
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2006, 06:31:33 am »
aww poor LO
maybe working on that nap will help. when they have night terrors at that age its called confusion arousal as oppossed to a proper night terror which they have in toddlerhood (sure you already jnow this). BTW DD just started teething again AGGGGGGGGGGhHHHHHHHHH think shes getting bottom molars ::) trust me to have a lo whos intent on getting all her teeth b4 18 mths LOL