Author Topic: morning nap question  (Read 870 times)

Offline Isaac's_mom

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 11
« on: June 06, 2006, 00:41:58 am »
My question about the morning nap is: Is it always considered an extension of their night sleep? My son's morning awake time is about 4hrs, then he goes down for his nap. Today is the first time that I let him sleep and didn't wake him, he slept 2hrs and 10min. I am waondering i I should let him sleep that long tomorrow if he wants or if I should go in and wake him at 1.5hrs.
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker" border="0" width="400" height="80

Offline Isaac's_mom

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 11
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 12:54:00 pm »
Thanks for the reply. Yes he is on two naps, his morning nap was 2hrs and 10 min yesteray and the afternoon one was split because of a car ride so total it was just over an hour. His night sleep is fine,  and he made it to 745pm yesterday before going to bed. My plan was to have him in bed by 7pm, but we are in the process of selling our house and there was a showing last night.  He does wake up early so I am thinking of cutting his morning nap way short (30-40min) and putting him down for a laonger afternoon nap earlier. He woke up at 6am this morning, thats only 10hrs of sleep! He was sleeping between 1.5-12hrs a night up until 4 days ago. We'll see how that works out for us.
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker" border="0" width="400" height="80