Author Topic: Truly Grateful  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Jewell

• Our Bundle of Joy!
  • New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 1
  • Growing like a weed
Truly Grateful
« on: February 06, 2007, 11:04:39 am »
I felt that I really needed to let you all know how much Tracy and her words have touched my life......I started a Gratitude Journal in this New Year..it was my healing journal but sadly I did not keep this up  :-[

I was given "The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your problems" by a friend when my DS was screaming.....most of the time and I was having major issues trying to settle him for naps / sleep full stop :o The main thing that I have realised is that no routine can been no idea  :-\ as you are consistently looking for the why instead of looking for the how........I read this book from cover to cover then back again and start my Lo on the 4 hour EASY, it was like..."mum...what took you so long" he took to it like a duck to water....then when certain things did not go as I want / expected...there was this fabulous message broad to go to get more advise as Sadly Tracy is not here with us...although it would seem that she is still here in spirit having inspirited so many others to become "Baby Whisperers" in their own right......anyway back to my Gratitude Journal....I write each night something or things that I am truly grateful for and I have to feel this not just think it...and today I was feeling how truly grateful I was to have found this wonderful site...although Tracy is not here in person she has left some great things/people behind her..... ;D

So to all those wonderfull mother that have taken the time to answer mine and others post with your pearls of wisdom...I am truly Grateful  :D

May you all continue to do so.....

And I have to say we all have such cute Lo.... ;D

Offline Ennypen

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 1033
  • My family x
    • my facebook
Re: Truly Grateful
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 13:23:03 pm »
Thank you for your lovely message xxxx

So glad that Tracys work and the site have been a source of support and comfort to you xx

Helen x