Author Topic: Truly Grateful  (Read 1814 times)

Offline hatshetsut

• Formerly hollyj
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 59
  • Peekaboo!
    • Global Tots Travel Blog
Truly Grateful
« on: June 06, 2006, 23:35:13 pm »
I feel truly grateful to have found Tracy's book and found this site. It is amazing what this one woman accomplished in her brief time here, and how her legacy lives on still. I also feel so lucky and blessed to receive help every day from the people who frequent this site. Having and raising a baby is not easy, and having a resource like this makes you truly feel uplifted. They say it takes a village to raise a child, but here we have the world.

May God bless Tracy and her family, and all of those who have helped and are continuing to help me. I hope that I may inturn help others. For Tracy and all of you, I am truly grateful.
Abigail - Defines Spirited! - 5-1-06

Katherine - Is a mystery wrapped in a cute package - 4-13-10

Offline Ennypen

• Showing Appreciation 1033
  • My family x
    • my facebook
Re: Truly Grateful
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 18:50:07 pm »
Hugs xxx

Helen xx

Offline klt

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 4
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 01:31:49 am »
I just wanted to echo this - I found her books by chance when my dd was 5 mo and it was a godsend to finally have someone provide an understanding of both what I was going through as a new mum and what my baby was going through too!  I had never seen her programmes though until the other week I found a dvd of her first series in the library and dh and I watched it.  Her compassion and sincerity just shone through and really moved us.  She truly had an amazing gift.  I am so sad that she passed so young and feel enormously for her family.  But so grateful too that she left such a generous legacy to all of us and future generations.  If only BW-ing was the standard way to raise our children!  I really hope the word continues to spread.  Thanks to all who run this site and keep Tracy's work alive. 

Offline victoriab

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 6
  • Forward Together Forward
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 03:51:47 am »
Amen Holly!  I know you made this post a while ago, but I just found it.  You have already helped others when you helped me by introducing me to Tracy's book and this website.  I also could not have stayed so sane without your experience and patience.  Thank you for everything you do for us and continue to do for us.  ILY

Offline hatshetsut

• Formerly hollyj
  • Showing Appreciation 59
  • Peekaboo!
    • Global Tots Travel Blog
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 14:41:34 pm »
Vic -  :-* :-* :-* ILYT
Abigail - Defines Spirited! - 5-1-06

Katherine - Is a mystery wrapped in a cute package - 4-13-10