Author Topic: Did not receive order  (Read 2867 times)

LAF

Did not receive order
« on: June 07, 2006, 11:27:02 am »
I ordered some things from this site in early April.  I have yet to receive them!  I have sent several emails to the contact email address, and have not heard anything back!  Has anyone else had a similar problem?  Is there a phone number I can call...as I cannot find one on the site.  Please help!

Offline Ennypen

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 1033
  • My family x
    • my facebook
Re: Did not receive order
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 11:48:53 am »
Hi there!

I have passed the query regarding the online store on to the forum admins who are on the case trying to help you.

As soon as I hear any news for you I will get back to you straight away.

May I add that this forum is not directly linked to the online store but we will try to do all we can to help you.

Thanks so much for your patience and cooperation xxx

Helen x

LAF

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 05:11:01 am »
Hi Helen,
I still have not heard back from anyone?  Have you?

Thanks again,
Lori

Offline Ennypen

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 1033
  • My family x
    • my facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 07:55:29 am »
Hi Lori

Many thanks for you patience.

We have heard that the people who are responsible for the online store are now on the case and trying to sort out the glitches that have lead for some people not receiving orders.

Can I suggest that you email the contact e mail at the store again leaving your full details and details of your order.

I am sorry that we here on the board cannot be more proactive for you  - we are not linked to the online store so are limited in what we are able to do.

Once again thanks for your patience and thank you for visiting the forum - have you had chance to browse?

Helen xx