Author Topic: WHY IS THIS HAPPENING ALL OF A SUDDEN?  (Read 866 times)

Offline Grace's Mom

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 142
  • Oh Trader Joes, How I Love You
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING ALL OF A SUDDEN?
« on: June 10, 2006, 08:39:35 am »
My little 10 week old always was able to fall right back to asleep after she woke up for a night feeding.  All of a sudden, this past week or so, she wakes up, eats, and then seems to be wide awake.  Sometimes she will still be asleep, we will put her down in her crib and 20 minutes later she is up crying.  I don't know why she is all of a sudden becoming more and more awake in the middle of the night.  Any suggestions as to what could be causing this?  Nothing in her schedule has changed...she is on a 3 hour EASY.  She eats at 7, 10, 1, 4 and 7...no dream feed because it was making things worse not better.  She usually wakes up once to eat and once in awhile wake up an hour or so before her 'wake up time,'  so I try putting her back to bed (if she has under an hour left I end up putting her in the swing - i know i shouldn't but it's what works).  During the day she is usually awake for an hour or so and then down for her nap, which can take up to a half hour to put her down. She fights it big time, usually.

Thank you for your incite. 

Melissa
I am so in love with my husband and adore my precious Grace

Grace April 2006
Blog: http://graceadelyn.blogspot.com/