Author Topic: baby fat boot camp  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Ruchi

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
baby fat boot camp
« on: June 12, 2006, 18:13:47 pm »
I need to take a decision between 2 options: The first one is to take my lo for swimming lessons( He is 5 months and 2 weeks) and the other one is baby fat boot camp and basically is Mommy working out while the baby gets his first orientation to the water. I'm excited about this second one since they focus on tightening abdominals after child birth .(and I really need it  ;D)  I don't know how interested my baby will be in swimming lessons so maybe is a better option just to  jump in the water with me and bond together while I work out
Does anyone has taken this kind of lessons? Any thoughts
Thanks
Ruchi

Offline Wife and Mummy.

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 31
Re: baby fat boot camp
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 19:23:14 pm »
i would say its best to go swimming with your lo  just bonding and if you can get time away on your own to do the other one it will be a bonus.at thata ge they get very bored not to mention cold,plus when you have finished your lo will want to get dressed straight away and be feed rather than waiting for you for too long.good luck whatever you do.i need to start something back up i just never find the time.
samantha,mum to all.

Offline Julians_mum

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 1
Re: baby fat boot camp
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 08:13:53 am »
i took my lo swimming at about 4 months, but he didnt really do a whole lot until he got closer to a year old, and he was very tired and very hungry and very cranky as soon as we got out of the pool. He did seem to enjoy his time in there though... kicking and splashing as best he could. Can't keep him out of the water now though, so i guess that is one benefit to getting them used to the idea early.

Kristina
BC Canada