Author Topic: Help... Not eating enough  (Read 980 times)

Offline Tatumsmom

• Kim~ mommy to Tatum and Logan
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 55
Help... Not eating enough
« on: June 19, 2006, 22:53:35 pm »
Hi everyone,
After reading other pepoles feeding schedules and amounts their babies I'm beginning to think my dd is going to stave to death.O.K not really but I could use some help and advice. My dd is 6months and has never been a big eater. She still wakes hungry at night and I'm working on cutting out those feedings, by diluting the formula at night. Here is her feeding schedule:
6:30 wake
7:00 bottle 5 oz
8:00 2 tsp of rice mixed with 2oz formula
11:00 5 oz formula
12:00 2tsps of rice mixed with 2oz formula and 1 tsp of fruit puree
3:00  5oz formula
5:00  2tsp of rice mixed with2oz of formula and 1 tsp of fruit puree
7:30 5 oz formula
12:00pm 5 oz
3:00am 5 oz
 We stopped dreamfeeding as it didn't seem to make a difference and she actually started to wake up for the df. I've always struggled to get enough formula in her at one time and I worry that if I give her more solids it will make her drink less. Other then the night wakings to eat she is an angel baby. It is only day three with the diluting the night feeds so I know it's to soon to see any results. I thought  I would post here with her eating schedule in hopes of other suggestions. Just wanted to make sure this schedule looks o.k or if I'm I on the wrong path? Any help would be great.
Kim

Offline *Natasha*

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 223
Re: Help... Not eating enough
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 00:32:05 am »
This sounds fine for yout DD age she is doing great. I think you will find that when you eliminate those night feeds she will take more in her bottles during the day.

Natasha proud Mum to:

My big princess Catherine 7/8/05
My little princess Mirelle 17/10/07