Author Topic: Waking nearly every hour  (Read 2994 times)

Offline Harrisonsmummy

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 17
Re: Waking nearly every hour
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2006, 19:57:44 pm »
I was just going to post the same thing. have you tried pain meds before bed? Normally when overtired they go into quite a deep sleep early on in the night, then a lighter sleep. So if she is unsettled right from the start it sounds like teeth or some other "irritation".

Offline imsmum

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 36
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2006, 17:05:17 pm »
I found the disturbed sleep was usualy overtiredness at bedtime.  any longer A time than 5 hours between nap wake up and bedtime (actually asleep) when my dd was first transitioning would result in very disturbed nights.  So you might want to consider shortening that A time a bit by trying for a nap at 11:30 to 12 with bedtime between 5:30 and 6.  HTH

Offline Alia's mum

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 2
  • Alia 28.03.2005, Eli 08.09.07
Re: Waking nearly every hour
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2006, 19:50:52 pm »
Thanks everyone - really dont think she is teething at moment as she is fine during day and hasnt got the usual symptoms she had before.  Wasnt sure if it was overtiredness and was afraid to put her to bed before 6 as then thought she might wake even earlier next morning.

Will try some capol before bed tomorrow just incase she is teething and is being very good during day and will keep everyone posted!

Will also try earlier bed time but i know that will be difficult tomorrow as im working until 11pm so my dh will have to collect lo after work and therefore he prob wont be home until 6.  But will keep at it!!