Author Topic: Exersaucer HELP!!!!!  (Read 1301 times)

Offline summersusu

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 13
Exersaucer HELP!!!!!
« on: June 22, 2006, 21:01:19 pm »
 Help, I bought an exersaucer from another parent and took the cushion out to wash it but know I can't figure out how to get it back on.  How do you put the thing back on?

Offline Ennypen

• Showing Appreciation 1033
  • My family x
    • my facebook
Re: Exersaucer HELP!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 21:04:36 pm »
Good question...
I bought my exersaucer 2nd hand and now the seat is getting dirty - but so far I havent been brave enough to get it off for fear of not being able to out it back on...
I'll have a play with it tomorrow (bed time here in a mo!) and come back  -  if noone tells us how to do it first!

H xx

Offline Mommy Moo

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 14
  • Canada
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 21:30:02 pm »
I borrowed the same one for one of my kids and that seat is a real pain to get back in. From what I can remember, you have to stick the material down around the plastic but not too much because it needs to snap to the main part right?  I don't have it anymore so it's real hard to explain.  I practiced putting it together without the material first so that I knew how it fit.  Does that help at all?  (I really bad at explaining things....)
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker" border="0" width="400" height="80

Offline Erin M

• The Sentinel
  • Global Moderator
  • Showing Appreciation 521
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 21:40:39 pm »
The fabric seat part of mine has little metal rings that are spaced at short intervals.  The actual plastic ring seat part of it has little hooks on the inside of it, so you have to put the fabric seat inside the plastic ring and then fold the edge of it over the outside of the ring and then hook the little rings onto the hooks.  Then the whole thing snaps down onto the actual exersaucer.  I hope this makes some sort of sense LOL or that someone gives you a better answer.

Offline ryan's mum

• Showing Appreciation 374
  • North Wales U.K
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 21:43:08 pm »
that is how ours fixed together aswell Erin , you explained well . we have had ours stored for a while but reading that brought it back to me , i couldn't think to answer this post .It is still very tricky though trying to push the little rings through
[img width= height=]http://tac.families.com/tickers/tdb.php?tid=1032165&ignore=1[/img]Ryan James 9 Nov 2003

[img width= height=]http://lafemmebonita.com/blinkies//Pregnancy%20and%20Babies/ILoveMySon.gif[/img]

son , I may have silver in my hair but you are the gold in my heart .

Offline summersusu

• Showing Appreciation 13
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 23:04:52 pm »
Okay, so I think I got it but I went to evenflo website and got them to mail me instructions.
Thanks