Author Topic: Lousy Service!  (Read 2740 times)

Camilla

Lousy Service!
« on: June 30, 2006, 09:21:43 am »
Help!  I have not received any replies from customer services regarding the whereabouts of my order.  I placed an order 25 April and although my money has been taken from my account I have not received my goods.  No-one has bothered to reply to my e-mails, either at Babywhisperer or their transaction/shipping people Traccons@aol.com.  Anyone had this problem?  Who can I contact next?  At this rate I will not need my bottles as my baby is due in a few weeks.  It's a shame because I feel I cannot recommed this site to anyone and I loved Tracey Hogg.

Offline Ennypen

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 1033
  • My family x
    • my facebook
Re: Lousy Service!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 12:10:39 pm »
Camilla

Thank you for raising your concerns about the online shop which is accessed through the main page of http://www.babywhisperer.com

I will endeavour to help you to sort out your problems with the store as best I can - could you please pm me with details of your order and your details and I will try to get you the attention you deserve as soon as possible.

I must stress that here on the forum we are in no way related to the online shop and its running.. both are run by two seperate groups of people. Please give the forums a chance, have a browse and you will hopefully see that we are a caring and supportive group of parents and carers who are all using Tracey Hoggs methods and ideas to help us to raise our babies and children the very best way we can.

Please don't let your experience with this order to taint your feelings about the entire site - I hope that to see you more on the boards soon.

Helen xx
(Global Moderator)

Offline Diegos Mama

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 176
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 12:22:37 pm »
Camilla,

Can you please pm me more information about your order so I can pass it along to the person who runs the store?  I know he has recently dealt with a family emergency, and I think is backlogged, but I spoke with him the other day and he's working through things as fast as he can.  With your info, I can pass it to him directly and see if that expedites things.

You'll have to register on the site to send a personal message to me.

Laura
Laura