Author Topic: Cluster and dream feeds, how much?  (Read 1217 times)

Offline tolly

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: July 12, 2006, 08:30:52 am »
Hi all,
my 6wk old son is 11ib 2 and on the EASY plan and doing well ( i think).  I'm bottle feeding but am unsure how much I'm expecting him to have for the cluster feeds and dream feeds... Throughout the day regularly has between 5- 6 oz on 3 hourly cycle but this then allows little space for cluster as last main feed around 6pm. He can have anything between 2oz on df then wakes again at 1:30-2am and can have another 6ish...we aim to drop this feed, can anyone help????

Offline LŠuren

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 206
  • yummy!!
Re: Cluster and dream feeds, how much?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 06:20:49 am »
https://babywhispererforums.com/index.php?topic=54662.0

Take a look here,if you still need help just shout.
Lauren x

Offline Fenella

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 4
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 11:48:59 am »
Interested to read your post my ds is now 6 week and weighs exactly the same will also only take a very small df and waking around 1.45-2.15 then again between 5 & 6.  We have implemented the cluster feeds last couple of days and first time he managed to drop the second night feed but last night woke up afte 3 hours again though did go longer after the night feed.  I am giving him 4oz during the day with 5oz at 8pm bedtime and 5oz night feed  will persevere for a couple more nights and see if a pattern emerges.  How are you getting on?  I may try a slightly earlier df at 10pm and if that brings no joy will try no dreamfeed.
Mum to Jack 16.09.03
Mum to Luke 20.06.06