Author Topic: night waking messing up EASY, advice, please.  (Read 671 times)

Offline nicolanorway

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 5
  • mum to christian
night waking messing up EASY, advice, please.
« on: July 16, 2006, 08:31:21 am »
hey there,

i started PU/PD with DS a week ago and it is working like a dream, just have a little prob. he wakes at anywhere between 4-6.30am for a BF, this in turn screw's up the whole EASY tihng. i am trying not to give him so much time on the breast during the night, but then he doesn't settle easily or at all. the other day he woke at 6am and i gave him 5mins but he wouldn't settle again, in the end we got up at 6.30am when his day normally start's at 7am. so i fed him at 7am like usual and he was falling asleep at the breast, i woke him changed nappy and had some song's then i put him down to sleep. but this just screwd up his day so much, he was eating almost before his S tiem and i didn't manage to give him his solids as he was sleeping just after the BFings. he is 20lbs or there about's and has only slept through a handful of times, he is BF 4x a day and DF and BF during the early hour's. i try to give him brekkie, lunch and dinner. he is on a typical 4 hour easy. any suggestion's would be appreciated. should i just be tough and do PU/PD till 7am? don't like the thought of that at all....... TIA, nicola
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 12:26:39 pm by nicolanorway »
[u rl=http://lilypie.com][/url]