Author Topic: When I DF she wets through her diaper.....Help!!!  (Read 909 times)

Offline motherof3

• Andrea, Paul, Jackie, Payton and Abby
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 21
When I DF she wets through her diaper.....Help!!!
« on: July 19, 2006, 01:53:52 am »
I just started introducing E.A.S.Y. last week with my dd who is 14 wks. She is doing great, my only problem is when I dream feed she ends up wetting through her diaper later in the night, then I'm changing clothes and sheets.  When I get her out of bed to DF she ends up waking up when I try to burp her so I don't know if I should just go ahead and change her diaper prior to feeding  or just not DF.  I never Dream Fed my other two girls and since she is still waking up through the night, I'm not sure if I should continue.  Last night, she ate at 8pm and slept till 4am without a DF. Does anyone have any experience with this?
Jackie 3/10/01
Payton 9/23/03

Offline Mom2katiebug

• Showing Appreciation 151
Re: When I DF she wets through her diaper.....Help!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 02:27:47 am »
We use a diaper doubler in DDs diapers and haven't had any leaking problems.  They go a full 12 hours.  You have to order them online though.
"Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you also have an obligation to be one."  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline Idahomom

• -Jen-
  • Showing Appreciation 23
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 03:42:21 am »
DS would do this early on also, we started putting the next size up on him - if he was wearing a 2 we put him in a size 3 at night.  When he got up to size 4, the size he wears now, they sell overnight diapers (huggies overnights in a purple package).  His diaper must weigh 10 pounds in the morning, but it doesn't soak through.  We did stop the DF at about 7 mo, but now I am so concerned with the hot weather I am constantly offering him water, so he is very wet in the morning.

*ham and eggs: a day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig*

Offline Mom2katiebug

• Showing Appreciation 151
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 17:50:49 pm »
Should clarify...we use the next size up and a diaper doubler.  Have used the overnights, but don't want to buy separate ones any longer and the size up works for us - plus I have a ready supply for when DD grows out of her current diapers.  Might just be me, but she's seems to outgrow them overnight!
"Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you also have an obligation to be one."  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline Zoey

• Children need models rather than critics.
  • Showing Appreciation 447
  • Sweet chubby cheeks
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 18:40:15 pm »
DIAPER DOUBLERS!

...its what you do when you get back up.