Author Topic: frequent explosive poops?  (Read 1050 times)

Offline annary

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 3
  • Thomas Lars - slippery when wet.
frequent explosive poops?
« on: July 21, 2006, 07:19:39 am »
Hello! Yet another posting on odd BM from a concerned mum!....My lo has been taking a little bit of solids since he was 5 and a half months old-no problems other than the normal. We are now on a holiday with family in France and cant get the same products here so I tried making a chicken potatoe and veggie purree. Since this, he has pooed much more often, and in fact one lot looked almost undigested! After a bottle he did a wet fart, and then a big poo (not solid) Then trhis morning after his morning biottle I changed a green mucusy nappie!? Milk or chiken thingy?

Offline Mom to M&M

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 128
  • Cool dude!
Re: frequent explosive poops?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 10:18:55 am »
Sounds more like milk to me. What formula was he on back home and which one now? Was milk used in the puree?
Karen: Proud Mama to Marisa (8-11-05) and Matthew (6-5-09) and happily married to my best friend and love of my life since 10-13-01

Offline annary

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 3
  • Thomas Lars - slippery when wet.
Re: frequent explosive poops?
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 06:14:52 am »
Heloo! And thankyou so much for your reply. Sorry I havnt got back to you but the holidays have kept me outdorrs! The tummy thing got back to normal the next day. I think the reaction was from too much protein, ontop of a starchy potatoe mash i made. All is fine and dandy down below, thank goodness! Thanks again for your concern.Ciao Anna