Author Topic: cat chase mouse, dog chasye cat, LO chayse cat and dog  (Read 1287 times)

Offline legend_018

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 21
  • I love bath time!
cat chase mouse, dog chasye cat, LO chayse cat and dog
« on: November 06, 2006, 21:59:12 pm »
LO is constantly chasing the cats tail around. Poor cat doesn't like it too much. He moves like 2 inches away and expects LO isn't going to keep chasing after her. She will chase her around for quite a bit too.
Chayse was born March 28, 2006
Chaunda was born August 13, 2007

Offline *Kimberly*

• Showing Appreciation 45
Re: cat chase mouse, dog chasye cat, LO chayse cat and dog
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 03:11:55 am »
My lo is 8mo and has just figured out that there is a purpose to crawling.  We have two cats and they are used to having the run of the house.  The will come and lay in the middle of the living room or even on Brendan's toys.  Lately Brendan has begun to crawl towards them.  One of my kitties does the same thing your's does, he will get up and move a food away and then lay back down.  My other kitty is naturally skittish and he will run for higher ground since Brendan can't climb yet.  It is cute but I am afraid they are going to scratch him when he pulls their hair.  I know it hurts because he pulls my hair.  Kitties are silly.

Kimberly

Offline legend_018

• Showing Appreciation 21
  • I love bath time!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 11:04:23 am »
yes I have to be careful and watching carefully. The cat does get irrated and if hurt enuf I think will definetely lash out. so far he just keeps moving and meowing. MY LO think it's some game. I try to move her, but we have this open style house where everything is all one open room.
Chayse was born March 28, 2006
Chaunda was born August 13, 2007

Offline *Kimberly*

• Showing Appreciation 45
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 14:32:38 pm »
We have the type of house too.  We rearranged our couches so it makes a kinda "living room" area with a tiny opening for us to get in and out and whe put one of his toys there to help block him in.  I am okay with my lo chasing one of our cats because he is a little fat (really fat!) and needs the exercise!   :D

Kimberly