Author Topic: SA? Would like your feedback  (Read 965 times)

Offline Sydney

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 14
SA? Would like your feedback
« on: August 14, 2006, 19:30:57 pm »
Hi everyone

dd just turned 10 months old :'( :'(  I really consider myself lucky as she has always been a decent sleeper once we got past all the sleep training in the early months. 

Here is my dilemma:  Starting Friday night, I put her to bed at her normal bedtime of 7:00 pm and she started to SCREAM :o when I layed her down.  She normally is happy to be put to bed, honestly, and I just say "night night" and she goes to sleep. 

So, I rubbed her back to get her to sleep and that worked. She then woke at 8:30 pm (never does this) screaming so I went to her and rubbed her back some more.  She then went back to sleep but fussed a little throughout the night.  I never went into console her after the 8:30 wake up since she was fussing, but not the "come and get me" cry.  In the morning, she screams for me to get her, when I used to just walk in and she would be awake, playing in her crib perfectly content.

So, this has been going on for the last few days.  I thought maybe she had an ear infection and took her to the Ped, but her ears look good.  Thought about teething as she doesn't have any top teeth yet, but I don't see any coming in and she wasn't like this when she got her bottom two teeth.

Any thoughts? TIA everyone!

Offline Jaime

• Queen of the Wicker People
  • Administrator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 941
    • Laughable Lunacy
Re: SA? Would like your feedback
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 20:58:04 pm »
certainly sounds like SA.  you can read more here:

https://babywhispererforums.com/index.php?topic=62612.0

:)