Author Topic: A sign to transition 2-1 or just luck!?  (Read 876 times)

andibig

A sign to transition 2-1 or just luck!?
« on: August 22, 2006, 13:50:32 pm »
i wasn't sure where to put this. I am very lucky that DD still has 2 naps a day ;D ;D but i'm not sure it its a sign i need to transition to 1 long nap. lately shes been waking at around 7am (heaven ;D) and having a 30 min nap at 10am(sometimes later). then her next nap is at 2pm until 3.30. bedtime is normally around 7.15..
she sleeps well at night, doesn't fight her naps and wakes up happy from them ;D ;D

i know this is great but as she is pushing the catnap later would it be better to start moving the pm nap earlier so she has 1 long nap (BTW she has to be woken from naps as well otherwise she would sleep all day LOL)
any thoughts anyone

Offline Mom to M&M

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 128
  • Cool dude!
Re: A sign to transition 2-1 or just luck!?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 14:33:47 pm »
Sounds like she's doing great - good work Mommy!

If this works for now I'd keep it. If she starts refusing either nap or fighting bedtime or waking early, you can make the move to one nap then.
Karen: Proud Mama to Marisa (8-11-05) and Matthew (6-5-09) and happily married to my best friend and love of my life since 10-13-01

andibig

Re: A sign to transition 2-1 or just luck!?
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 20:29:26 pm »
thanks marisa mom ;D

she seems to really like this routine (me too!!!). just so glad shes sleeping later after months and months of 5am wakings ::). shes sooo active during the day i think thats why shes still on two naps!!!

if only she was sleeping and not just recharging her batteries!!!!LOL