Author Topic: Is it a 4 month thing.... becoming poor eater?  (Read 980 times)

Offline litomi

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 27
Is it a 4 month thing.... becoming poor eater?
« on: August 23, 2006, 11:18:07 am »
It seems that 4month babies seems to have some feeding problem... becoming poor eater.
I keep a journal of how much my LO eat, nap, bedtime, etc. After her 4 month shot, she lost her appetite. The doctor told us it's because there was some redness in her throat. We went to the doctor two days ago... her throat is cured, nothing wrong. No teething.... Yet, she is still drinking less milk. The doctor told me it's a "phase." :-\
She used to drink 5oz. when doing 3hr EASY. By switching to 4hr EASY, she drinks 6oz. Now I'm lucky if I can get her to drink 4oz now... and isn't hungry after 4 hrs!
She likes to chew the tit and rolls it in her mouth, bang the bottles with her hands.... takes me almost 1 hr to feed. :-[ 45min. if I'm lucky.

Offline LŠuren

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 206
  • yummy!!
Re: Is it a 4 month thing.... becoming poor eater?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 13:25:21 pm »
Are you on the correct flow speed for your LO? She may be bored having to suck too hard
Lauren x

Offline litomi

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 27
Re: Is it a 4 month thing.... becoming poor eater?
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 21:52:15 pm »
We switched her to Avent 3+ three weeks ago... She had no problem. I don't think it's the flow, coz the feeding problem only happens in the day time. She can finish 7oz bottle before her bedtime.
I guess eating is not her first priority during the daytime....  :-[