Author Topic: Are we on target?  (Read 798 times)

Offline Lola

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 44
  • Missy M's Mama
Are we on target?
« on: September 01, 2006, 15:07:09 pm »
with our naps? She takes one hour in the am from 9:30 until 10:30 and 1-1.5 hours in the pm from 2:00 until 3:00 or 3:30? she goes down for bed at 6:45???
Question though about night wakings ...she's been waking a lot bc of her teeth...am I supposed to push her naps earlier or let her sleep longer or anything? She gets so awfully tired and sometimes I will put her down at 1:30 in the afternoon or 1:45..I'm just so afraid she will be even more messed up at night...
??any suggestions would be awesome :):):)
L

Offline Lola

• Missy M's Mama
Re: Are we on target?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 15:59:32 pm »
Hey Stacy-
Thanks a million. Just wasn't sure how on target we were for her age. She is losing so much sleep at night..:(
 ;D Laura

Offline Lola

• Missy M's Mama
Re: Are we on target?
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 17:37:43 pm »
I've used it all. I use Advil at night bc it lasts for 8 hours..Tylenol daytime if I absolutely have to. Usually just one dose of something a day tho. Teething tabs too yep. I was soo desperate for her to sleep the other night (the night before she woke up like 5 times :o) just like a newborn and the next day hardly any nap so I gave her 1/2 dose of Gravol :-[
She got thru most of hte night with that but still woke at 3pm. I feel like this will never end and I'll never get her back on track. I'm doing all sorts of accidental parenting but fortunately her wakings are always different so nothing is habitual ;)
good luck to us!!! :-*