Author Topic: Help - cannot log in  (Read 2629 times)

Lorna Hudson

Help - cannot log in
« on: September 16, 2006, 20:01:16 pm »
Hi, I cannot log in, after the website we back online, I tried to log in and I must have forgotten my password.  I have requested to change my email but when I get the link to go to the place where I can change my password it said the username was not recognised.

Help

Lorna
xx

Offline woofsnpaws

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 20:04:27 pm »
I AM IN, YEEHA.........................

I got a second link to register new password and it has work, yipee, thank you........

Love
Lorna
xx

Offline Ennypen

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 1033
  • My family x
    • my facebook
Re: Help - cannot log in
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 20:06:34 pm »
Glad you are in!

Cool username... I take it you have a dog??

Helen xxx

Offline woofsnpaws

• Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 20:22:34 pm »
Yup, 2 dogs, I still haven't decided what is harder having the 2 dogs or the 1 child!!!! LOL.  I am a bit doggie daft and it seems to be rubbing off on my DS, Conor who is 14 months. He has started coming with me to dog shows etc and is loving it, LOL.

Lorna
xx

Offline Ennypen

• My family x
    • my facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 20:27:23 pm »
Hehe My son is virtually the same age.. and we have one dog - a jack russell cross called Pippin. They are each others greatest fans!!

Helen xxx

Offline woofsnpaws

• Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 20:47:24 pm »
I love watching Conor with our 2.  I had real worries about 1 of our dogs, who wasn't a kiddie kind of dog, and I cannot believe how accepting they are of Conor.  He is getting a little rougher with them now and they take it well.  Obviously I am trying my hardest to teach him how to be with our dogs but at his age he doesn't really understand!  I do not know about you, but I got a lot of negatives from people when I was pregnant and having dogs in the house.  A few people said it just wouldn't work but I think it is great and I know Conor wouldn't be without his dogs now.

Love
Lorna
xx

Offline Ennypen

• My family x
    • my facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 08:29:02 am »
It was my greatest worry when I was pregnant that the dog would not cope with a baby coming along.
Pippin was my baby from birth as she was a pup from my parents dog and being 8 years old I was so worried that she would be jealous and not accept William's arrival.
In fact she has been absolutely wonderful with him, she looks for him to check he's ok when we have been out, she goes in to say hello when he wakes in the morning and they just adore each other. I'm careful to never forget that shes a dog and I dont leave them alone together but so far shes been amazing.  William is also very good and has learned to be gentle with her and not take chews off her or her ball.
The only probem I have is stopping William going off and playing in her water bowl lol...

Enjoy the forums!

Helenx x