Author Topic: Awake @night for 2 hours!  (Read 903 times)

Offline Cari

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 1
  • Bailey 3 years old ~ Torrance 2 years old
« on: September 17, 2006, 17:14:48 pm »
Does anyone else feel like once you get one problem solved, then something else comes up and throws you for a loop??  Maybe it's just my spirited DD.  She is 18 months, and has always kept me on my toes!  Anyway last night she woke up @ 3:30am, and didn't go back to sleep until 5:30am!  I heard her coughing so I decided to go in and give her a drink of water~maybe that was a mistake.  I took her out of her crib to rock her a bit, with her water and she struggled to get off my lap.  She then ran down the hall to our room, like she wanted to climb in our bed.  We have never taken her to our bed @ night.  I picked her up and put her back in her crib, and she screamed in protest.  I did a little bit of wi/wo, and I thought she was asleep because she was quiet, but then I heard her again about 1/2 hour later.  Had to do wi/wo again, and she finally dropped off @ 5:30am.  Anway, naptime today was an absolute nightmare.  I had to do wi/wo again for about 30min, before she went to sleep.  She was screaming and having a tantrum because I wasn't picking her up.  I have never had to do wi/wo with her.  I have always been able to put her in her crib and leave her for naptime and bedtime and she is asleep within 15 minutes.  Any ideas??

Thanks~
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 17:21:08 pm by BaileysMom »