Author Topic: wake time/nap time??  (Read 778 times)

Offline tjac

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: September 18, 2006, 16:34:40 pm »
My LO is 9 weeks.  She just started sleeping from 9:30 to about 6:30.  I have had her on a 3.5 EASY with a first feeding at 7:00.  My question is her sleep cues come at about an hour and she goes down pretty quickly.  This means she usually wakes up about 45 minutes before her next feeding.  She is not hungry or grouchy when she wakes and is fine waiting to eat, but then A time after eating before the next nap time is only about 30 min.  Is this OK or will it turn into a problem ??  For example- Sometimes she wakes at 6:20 and I don't feed her until 7, she starts yawing at about 7:30  I don't want to feed her any earlier because of my schedule....thank you

Offline * Paula *

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 426
Re: wake time/nap time??
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 18:46:28 pm »
If your routine is working for you and your lo is happy, I would stick to it.  A lot of babies don't like eating straight after waking up - my lo was and still is always like this - we generally have to wait at least half an hour for him to wake up properly before we feed him.  It just means that your routine would look something like this AEASY.

You are doing great - keep us posted on how you getting on.

Paula x
Thomas Michael - 12 July 2005
Abigail Louise - 23 October 2007