Author Topic: Bad Day  (Read 893 times)

Offline gabbysmommy

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« on: September 29, 2006, 23:16:47 pm »
So, I have been on the EASY for about a week.  Naptimes have gone VERY well.  No severe crying, just fussing sometimes, sometimes none at all.  Until today.  My lo cried really hard at naptime.  I almost rocked her and breastfed her but I didn't.  Then 45 minutes later she woke up and we went through the same thing again.  Is it normal to have bad days? 

Offline shelliz

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 217
  • Shelby - mom to two fabulous kids!
Re: Bad Day
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 23:26:20 pm »
Hugs to you and your lo!! Sure it is normal to have some 'off' days! Was she overtired when going down for the nap? Could she have had a tummy ache, is she getting a cold, reaching any new milestones?  It could be none of those but it is normal to have an off day. Actually it is totally normal to do well in a new routine and then regress a bit. Just stick to your routine. Consistancy is the best thing!  If you can help it...try not to give in to the "old" habits. You are teaching her a new way to do things!  Keep up the good work!!

Hugs!

Shelby

Offline TJ & Stephy's Mommy

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 17
Re: Bad Day
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 05:25:24 am »
Sorry to hear that you had a bad day today.  (((HUGS)))  We've all have had a bad day here and there but be strong and keep up with the routine.
How old is your LO?  Anything is possible to cause the bad day.  Like the PP, is she sick, reaching a milestone, overstimulated, etc???  Whatever it is it should all pass.  Don't worry.  It's all normal and soon you will forget all about it.  ;)