Author Topic: Please - just need a bit of moral support  (Read 2017 times)

Offline Florencia

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 75
  • Playin' hide n' seek
Re: Please - just need a bit of moral support
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2006, 18:43:44 pm »
Florencia...I think you have me mistaken for someone else.  I have the ability to look at things & see a why, but when it comes to putting it into practice in my own life... chaos & negativity rank pretty high around here unfortunately.

Well at least that's not what I think. I know you've helped me tons in the past with discipline issues and you always have a wise/loving word to share. And hey girl, give yourself a break!!!! what you're facing now is a rough patch so you're totally entitled to moan and vent about it anytime you want... however (and of course, from an outside pov) it looks to me that things are slowly improving. I'm no expert in Asthma but my mom is (she's an allergologyst) and she has told me that some of the side effects of some esteroids are cramping. There's a prescription against it, ask Aiden's doc, he probably knows it!.

Meantime... much hugs and positive vibes coming your way!
Mom to Manolo, spirited monkey and Jose Miguel, an angel cupcake

Offline Katet

• Showing Appreciation 608
  • Sydney Australia
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2006, 21:35:16 pm »
Ok Final update, we have had 2 really good nights & last night not quite so good, but I think the fact we had an unseasonably cold night (single figures after mid teens - C that is) was the reason for that. I have also worked out that Liam seems to need to have a cry at the time of going into his cot as kind of a "wind down" & if he does he sleeps better & if I try too hard to calm him he gets more agitated & longer to get to sleep... so now I just stand & sing a lullaby for a minute & he is fine...funny how things change.
dc1 July 03, dc2 May 05

Offline Sylvia.

• Showing Appreciation 232
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2006, 03:26:06 am »
great kate, been wondering how you have been going, yes funny how things change, we are also having changes, all the best for tonight

Offline Lana

• Dragon Lady
  • Administrator
  • Showing Appreciation 1103
  • Red Ninjini
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2006, 17:08:32 pm »
Great news Kate ;D

Offline Florencia

• Showing Appreciation 75
  • Playin' hide n' seek
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2006, 17:36:51 pm »
Such great news Kate... and that good cry as a winding down seems like a common steam off for some kiddos. I remember as a preschooler i would always go to bed crying myself to sleep! Probably i was overtired ( ::)) but I remember also sleeping like a rock after that... I'm happy you got things sorted out!
Mom to Manolo, spirited monkey and Jose Miguel, an angel cupcake