Author Topic: What told you?  (Read 943 times)

shimzy

What told you?
« on: November 07, 2006, 21:21:23 pm »
Im not sure if this is in the right folder but wanted to ask:
What was the tell tale sign that your baby was angel/textbook/spirited/touchy/grumpy?

I did the quiz that helps you determine their personality, and came up with textbook/angel the first time. Now that my lo is 3mths + Im not so sure anymore...

Can anyone give me an idea, How did you know that your baby was one or the other? What was THE sign?

Offline * Paula *

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 426
Re: What told you?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 21:33:24 pm »
Hi Lisa,

Lo's can definitley change as they get older - however you should not judge your quiz on what happens on a particular day, you should answer the questions on an over all of what your lo is like.

Then take the majority of what your answers are.

My DS was textbook with a bit of angel, and a touch of spirited, although, now as a toddler, I am too scared to take the quiz LOL  ;D

HTH

Paula
Thomas Michael - 12 July 2005
Abigail Louise - 23 October 2007

Offline Shellha

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 31
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 21:38:47 pm »
My almost 6mo isn;t anything but spirited! The way I could tell, and it was from day 1, was that I read the description in the book and laughed out loud as I agreed with every 'spirited' statement!

That said I guess depending on the day, any baby can be any and all of the types of baby described!
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker" border="0" width="400" height="80

shimzy

Re: What told you?
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 22:38:22 pm »
Im not sure if this is in the right folder but wanted to ask:
What was the tell tale sign that your baby was angel/textbook/spirited/touchy/grumpy?

I did the quiz that helps you determine their personality, and came up with textbook/angel the first time. Now that my lo is 3mths + Im not so sure anymore...

Can anyone give me an idea, How did you know that your baby was one or the other? What was THE sign?

Thats actually why I posted this thread. From the quiz I took about a month ago? I guess.. SHe is textbook/angel.. but as she's now 3mnths+ She is exhibiting more and more signs of being a bit spirited. Such as.. SHe is vocal all day long, loves people and can be very demanding if I "dont get it quite right" lol... OTherwise she is very easy, naps well, eats well (sort of, she likes her milk warm, must be a medium flow nipple and cannot be anywhere too exciting when she eats)