Author Topic: Outings  (Read 889 times)

Offline Grace's Mom

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 142
  • Oh Trader Joes, How I Love You
Outings
« on: November 15, 2006, 11:44:22 am »
Just wondering how much is too much when it comes to going out during the day.

We usually spend her first A time at home and we also go for a walk right before 1st nap.

Second A time -as her first nap is always screwy and she ends up waking 1.5-2 hours before her next feed we go run errands, etc.

Third A time we spend at home and then after her cat nap we all go out now that DH is home...this isn't every day but most days.....a walk/bike ride/or errands.

That isn't too much is it?  She loves going out, I think and I definitely need to get out and she can get bored at home (Spirited).  While out she has a ton of things to look at and play with and it's not too overstimulating.  Just wondering what other mom's do each day.

Thanks.
Melissa
I am so in love with my husband and adore my precious Grace

Grace April 2006
Blog: http://graceadelyn.blogspot.com/

Offline *Mona*

• Showing Appreciation 144
Re: Outings
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 11:49:13 am »
Hi Mel,

I wish I /we could spend that much time outside with Maja! but as it's getting brrr... COLD! and so windy, sometimes half an hour is enough for her. as she's also spirited she hates being stuck in her stroller not being able to move. when the weather's fine, she can feel the trees, leaves etc etc but when it's blowing and cold, she just has to stay there watching things which seems to be just not enough... [sigh]...

lucky you! :)
~Monika~

Maja - 6 yrs
Nina - 27.11.2012 :)

Offline Erin M

• The Sentinel
  • Global Moderator
  • Showing Appreciation 521
Re: Outings
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 19:51:30 pm »
As long as she's happy, I would say never enough time outside.  My DD would gladly spend the entire day out too. :)