Author Topic: OOOhhhh the screaming!!!!!!!!  (Read 984 times)

Offline Tatumsmom

• Kim~ mommy to Tatum and Logan
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 55
OOOhhhh the screaming!!!!!!!!
« on: November 29, 2006, 00:44:52 am »
OK so Tatum has only slept through the night a few times and when she did wake all it took was to feed her and she would go back to sleep. Well last night she woke at 1:30 and basically screamed till 6:00 :o I tried everything...feeding,rocking,changing walking,burping I finally took her in to bed with us and she fell asleep at 6:00 just in time for me to get up for work. I have no idea what was wrong, we gave her some Tylenol just in case her arm was hurting. It was the worst !!!!!! I had absolutely no idea what to do.
Then tonight right before her bath I left her  playing on the floor to check something on the computer, as soon as I turned my back the screaming started again........please tell me it's not separation anxiety and if it is what the heck do I do?????? Nothing has changed for her and she is still doing well at daycare.....I am truly at a loss. This is soooo not funny, with they way she was crying you would think someone was cutting her legs off. She has shown no other sign of anything going on and she is still happy and eating and napping well. HELP
Kim

Offline JennŠ

• Showing Appreciation 513
  • Whispering since 2005. :)
Re: OOOhhhh the screaming!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 01:25:23 am »
Ears?  The one infection Charlie had her one symptom was screaming half the night.  Failing that, have a massive hug!!!!!!!!!  Don't you just wish they could be born talking?
 When you're soaring through the air, I'll be your solid ground.  Take every chance you dare.  I'll still be there when you come back down.

Offline Colin Macs Mom

• Queen B
  • Global Moderator
  • Showing Appreciation 854
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 18:21:23 pm »
I was wondering about ears too, but I also wonder if maybe her arm is itching under the cast?
Jessica
Mom to Colin Ronald, August 18, 2005
Spirited + Reflux =  :o

Offline daniellechiasson

• Showing Appreciation 101
  • My two greatest loves.
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 02:31:23 am »
{{{{{{{{{{Kim & Tatum}}}}}}}}} would you like to borrow my paddle? No reason for both of us to do down the creek without a paddle. I am with you in spirit.

Danielle  :-* :-*