Author Topic: 4.75 month old-need to stop night waking  (Read 2764 times)

Offline Kimberly®

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 126
Re: 4.75 month old-need to stop night waking
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2006, 16:41:57 pm »
I wasn't meaning you would :) But sometimes we pressure ourselvfes because of what others say. Being a parent is so confusing :)

Oh, no, yeah, I just don't want to give the impression that I am more concerned about "me" than my LO.  She is our life, and we make sure that everything is up to par with her care.  I just want to make sure it is not a habit to wake up opposed to an actual wake up from needing something.

But, last night was the second night in a row that she slept through, although now, she seems to get up between 9 and 10 from gas/burping pains.  She tends to fall asleep from being burped.  I think the shh/pat did that.  But overall, we are very happy in her new sleeping pattern.

WOW good for her :) I'm glade you've made progress. I haven't a dobt in the world that you love your LO more then life itself. We all do  :-*

Try giving some gas drops before bed and see if that helps with the gas pains. DD had those for a while too. She got oval before bed for a while.
Kimberly

Offline Colin Macs Mom

• Queen B
  • Global Moderator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 854
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2006, 17:44:57 pm »
Most of the time I just wish other people wouldn't talk.  ;D

Eh?  Sorry, confused on this comment......

Sorry I was just being a smart aleck.
Jessica
Mom to Colin Ronald, August 18, 2005
Spirited + Reflux =  :o

Offline willowonyx

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 2
  • Isabella
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2006, 19:32:34 pm »
Quote (selected)

WOW good for her :) I'm glade you've made progress. I haven't a dobt in the world that you love your LO more then life itself. We all do  :-*

Try giving some gas drops before bed and see if that helps with the gas pains. DD had those for a while too. She got oval before bed for a while.

Thanks, yeah, my LO tends to be a little gassy sometimes.  Pretty funny too when your daycare provider says "she was tooting and smelling like a man"