Author Topic: Do Oreo Cookies have milk in them????  (Read 3638 times)

Offline Mydreamcametrue

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 59
Do Oreo Cookies have milk in them????
« on: December 22, 2006, 01:13:01 am »
I read either on here or the Parents of Kids with Food Allergies website that Oreo Cookies are safe.

The ingredients do not like milk, but do list chocolate as the very last ingredient. 

Does anyone know for sure if they do not contain milk?  If they did, I would think by law it would have to list it.  I know some choclates can contain small amounts of milk.

Thanks, Wendy
Wendy -

Zach - 3 1/2 yrs old. My sweet, loving, gentle boy that loves playing in the dirt!

Tyler - 17 months.  My very very spirited little boy.  Can't turn your back for a minute.  He is doing the cutest things now!  Loves to eat and climb!

binxyboo

Re: Do Oreo Cookies have milk in them????
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 01:17:32 am »
Oreo's change from area to area as regards the ingredients, you should check out their website. Are you thinking up special Christmas treats for Zach?

I think the Newman-o's are dairy free though, you can get them in Health Food stores and some supermarkets
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 01:21:22 am by Binxyboo »

Offline Mydreamcametrue

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 59
Re: Do Oreo Cookies have milk in them????
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 02:21:51 am »
Hum, I will check out the Newman O's. 

Ehhh, No I have been giving Zach oreo cookies already.  Actually a few a day    :-\
Maybe that is why he is gaining weight ;)  As long as he eats then he gets a treat!!!
Wendy -

Zach - 3 1/2 yrs old. My sweet, loving, gentle boy that loves playing in the dirt!

Tyler - 17 months.  My very very spirited little boy.  Can't turn your back for a minute.  He is doing the cutest things now!  Loves to eat and climb!