Author Topic: what do you all do with your toddlers??  (Read 2679 times)

Offline M2W

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 13
Re: what do you all do with your toddlers??
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2007, 22:56:30 pm »
Brad goes back to work tomorrow as well...and I'm semi-guessing (hoping) that Weston & I will get back into our groove...we've been dilly dallying around the house so much with Daddy around and honestly Weston's naps & mood are suffering from it...not active enough to wear him out for a nap...naps aren't as good...leaving us with a cranky Weston. But I want him to 'hang out' with daddy...just seems that we 'get out of the house more' when daddy's not a play option. :) As much as I would LOVE Daddy to stay home full time...I think it will be good for life to resume normal status soon! :)

Offline koakitty

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2007, 22:18:09 pm »
Hi I was just looking onthis site to try and figure out what our day is supposed to look like, since we have just dropped a nap and are now down to one nap a day...I stumbled upon this post because I was just curious to see what others are up to with their "busy bodies". My daughter is 13 1/2 months old and keeping her entertained and not over tired at this stage of the game is EXHAUSTING! She is an only child (so far) but until a sib comes along it's just the two of us all day. By the way Weston's mommy, I LOVE that video and photo footage of him shopping, how cute! Ok, I think I'm going to sheck out the going from 2-1 nap posts...thanks everyone for taking the time to share info!

Sarah
Sarah
Mom to Bella Victoria
Angel/Textbook Baby

Offline estherofi20

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 158
  • my gorgeous babies
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2007, 01:05:56 am »
we are on one nap a day too, Paul is 14MO, and our day looks pretty much like this:

7/7:15 wake up and play in crib
7:30 pick him up change diaper, give him a sip of milk and go to play in the livingroom
8:00 breakfast
8:30 change his pj's to dayclothes and continue to play
10:00  go out for a walk either to the park, or to see all the neighbours dogs ::), or to visit gadnma who is just across the street
11:15/11.30 get home and have a snack
12:00 nap for 2 or 2.5hrs
2:30 lunch
3:30 we either go shopping, run errands, have a playdate, i always try to do something other than stay home ::)
6:00 bath
6:30 dinner
7:00 bedtime (thank goodness, 'cause by this time i'm exhausted... LOL)