Author Topic: 5 month old - Waking every hour  (Read 5171 times)

Offline abbysmomma

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 26
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2007, 16:21:41 pm »
Hi... something popped out at me from your response. You say he ate very frequently in the evening - supply is at its lowest at that period. I guess by now he's almost 6 months old? Abby just went through a 6month growth spurt and boy was it a doozy. The worst one by far! I just had to ride it out, but it sucked for almost a week. Seriously, the growth spurt and the extra activities CAN be a cause of frequent night wakings, and we've been going through them for almost 3 months. That's right. I'm not saying that yours is going to go on for so long. But we're finally getting a handle on it, so there is an end in site. Anyways, just thought I'd let you know that you're doing great, even though it may seem that nothing is working. Keep at it, and you will see results. :)

Offline Nani

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2007, 00:54:45 am »
Thanks for your reply Abby's momma :)  My ds is almost 6 1/2 months old and I don't know if what he's going through is a growth spurt or has gone through one during this past month, but the night wakings are still continuing.  I have tried to change things each day, such as giving him ff as his last feed and then bf him for his top up.  I have also tried giving him cereal just before the ff or just after. So far, nothing has worked, but I guess I will keep on trying different approaches until this issue is solved or he out grows this stage.  It's been challenging to try to figure out what is going on and it has been going on for a month now.  I am tired and overwhelmed  :o