Author Topic: Help (!) Me Entertain my 9mo on 24hr Plane Journey!!!!!!  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Shellha

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 31
Help (!) Me Entertain my 9mo on 24hr Plane Journey!!!!!!
« on: February 09, 2007, 10:55:10 am »
So tomorrow we return to the grey, cold, windy, rainy Isle of Man after 2 months of gorgeous summer in Sydney, Australia (where I am from). Obviously this involves some serious flying time - 29hrs + to exact. This will be his second return journey but he has learnt to crawl (and stand and pull up etc etc) since being here so it is a whole different ball game. To say I am nervous is an understatement!!!

Anyone got any really cool ideas on how to help keep him entertained for the 3+ hrs A time he has at any one time!? My Mum suggested that he might like to pilot the plane ....hmmmmmmm!

Thanks in advance - am thinking we might book him into Business Class next time and us in Economy!!!
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker" border="0" width="400" height="80

Offline litomi

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 27
Re: Help (!) Me Entertain my 9mo on 24hr Plane Journey!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 12:04:38 pm »
Wow... that's really a long flight :o For 10mo. DD, everything can be her toy (pen, magazine, receipt, etc.) Also the airline usually will give you a little bag of wipes, diapers, toys.

Offline esthere

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 206
  • all you need is hope trust and a little pixie dust
Re: Help (!) Me Entertain my 9mo on 24hr Plane Journey!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 13:56:46 pm »
Could you walk up and down with him ,pointing out things,  or when I flew back from the US with my niece , we had the bulkhead, so we let her play at our feet ??
Good Luck :)