Author Topic: i put this in my reply of other thread but wanted to start new post for this!!  (Read 2093 times)

Offline gabriels mum

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 7
Hi Tammy

Wow, sounds really stressful for you!

I couldn't see how old your ss is?  But just wondered if he went to nursery/school etc, as I wondered how he ate while away from the family?

By the sounds of things my ds eats a lot better at nursery than he does at home, and I think the whole peer pressure thing really helps.  I wondered if it was possible for your ss to attend something like this, so you can assess how he is with food around other little people - it may help with teaching him that food is not only needed, but also social and fun?!

Just a thought - good luck!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" border="0" width="400" height="80

Offline AidansMommy

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
  • Mum to Aidan (Nov 16/05) and Oliver (dec 8/08)
My ss is almost 6.  He did go to day care and now he is in kindergarten and unfortuntely he didn't even eat there.  I think he must have some issues with food.  On the weekend he told me that he doesn't need to listen to his body if his body says it is hungry, he can do what he wants and doesn't have to do what his body wants. yikes. then yesterday he looked me in the face and puked all over me.  ugh.  ugh.   ugh.