Author Topic: Had pizza....then....  (Read 539 times)

Offline MGardner

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 2
Had pizza....then....
« on: March 05, 2007, 18:49:00 pm »
My DS is 11 months old. We went to a birthday party on saturday and we tried pizza for the first time. He seemed to like it although he didn't eat too much - maybe 5 or 6 small pieces, like a half of a piece of pizza. I fed a baby jar of apples with this meal and some cheerios. Well for dinner he didn't want anything and he didn't take his night bottle either. This isn't too out of the ordinary, he is fussy with his bottle before bed, sometimes he takes it, sometimes he's just too full from the whole day and dinner only 2 hours earlier. Didn't think anything of it. But that night he threw up in his crib. I attributed it to the pizza. So the next day we took it easy. Baby jar food and cereal and bottles and that's it. Nothing too much, light meals and light bottles. But in the afternoon at 2pm he threw up the veggie jar he had for lunch. So I thought...well maybe his stomach was still weak from the night before. So we took it even easier for dinner, just a little cereal, no finger foods, nothing. Didn't even take a bottle before bed. But he threw up in his crib again. What is going on? He's had a stomach bug before but this doesn't seem like it as before he would throw up everything after every meal. This time the vomits are like 8 hours apart....should I be worrried - could it still be the pizza?

andibig

Re: Had pizza....then....
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 19:27:43 pm »
Poor LO :'(

He could have a virus thats causing the vomitting.Sasha had a tummy bug a few months back and she was doing very dirty nappies hours after eating.

If you are concerned I would give your Dr a call.Just make sure you get plenty of fluids into him.

binxyboo

Re: Had pizza....then....
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 20:07:29 pm »
I will call the doc to be on the safe side. Let us know how he is.