Author Topic: Holy Cow! What a night!!  (Read 831 times)

Offline leahwlfe

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: April 14, 2007, 14:13:30 pm »
We just had the worst night ever since by dd was born. She is 7.5 months old. She woke last night every 2-3 hours crying. She would stay up for an hour pretty much each time. We could not figure out the problem. First I thought maybe she is just really hunger. So at the 1100 wake we fed her and she took about 5 ounces. But she continued to wake after that every 2-3 hours. I thought maybe teeth so we gave motrin(didnt help) When she woke this morning she is still not content and has a runny nose (clear stuff)

Here is her routine
700 wake bottle
830 cereal and fruit
900 nap
1100 bottle
1230 veggie and fruit
130 nap
300 bottle
530 dinner
630 bath, message, bottle, story
700 bed

We struggle with her naps most of them will be 45 minutes. I try to extend with pu/pd and sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. I have been off work all week with her. She usually is at the babysitter during the day.  Im on spring break. she does have a lovie and does take a paci. we often have to replug. Thanks in advance for any advice!!
Oh she hasnt started crawliing but seems to be really close. She pulled up yesterday and is becoming very vocal.

Offline Colin Macs Mom

• Queen B
  • Global Moderator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 854
Re: Holy Cow! What a night!!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 20:08:31 pm »
Pulling up was the toughest milestone on sleep for Colin.  :(  We had a lot of awful nights while he was mastering that skill. What helped was leaving him in his playpen all day to do it. It was all he wanted to do anyway  ::)  For about three days that was all he did during the day - up and down in there. Practice, practice practice!!

I also suspect the paci isn't doing you any favors either.
Jessica
Mom to Colin Ronald, August 18, 2005
Spirited + Reflux =  :o