Author Topic: Doesn't want to eat his formula any more!Please,help!!!!!  (Read 2232 times)

Offline annary

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 3
  • Thomas Lars - slippery when wet.
Re: Doesn't want to eat his formula any more!Please,help!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2007, 11:51:44 am »
You poor thing you sound frazzled! I just thought I would add a little something into the mix! I think you answered your own question on your 3rd posting! He is learning to crawl! Thats a huge thing for a wee one. I remember my lo (now 16 months and a great eater!) went through a freaky no eat stage- and >I mean 6 ounces the whole day!!!. I too was really stressed out about it. I have kept a feeding diary from the time he was born as he was slow to gain weight-he is now HUGE- and i have written that at 8 months when he started crawling his intake reduced hugely.! He sorted it out himself once his brain got round the milestone he was was computing at the time! But you have been given lots of great advice anyway! Trust that it will soon be ok again all of a sudden! Corraggio! Anna

Offline lena

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
  • my little pumpkin!:)
Re: Doesn't want to eat his formula any more!Please,help!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2007, 15:31:06 pm »
Thank you!I hope,it's gonna get better.Now it seems to me that he just learnt how to say:"No",and uses it all the time.I don't even know what is worse now-formula feeding or solids.I can't give him only something sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well,he's fine with cereal too yet.But I'll try to give him fruit,maybe,more often,and mix fruiy and veggies,and some formula if he doesn't take what he needs.Thank you all for support.I'll let you know what will happen.
[url=http://vsdi.net/count][url]