Author Topic: What does your day look like with you toddler, if you stay at home!  (Read 3491 times)

Offline Mydreamcametrue

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 59
Re: What does your day look like with you toddler, if you stay at home!
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007, 02:31:24 am »
Uhh weekends.  Well, my DH works odd hours.  He works every other weekend.  If it is his weekend to work, then he is off 2 days during the week, which throws us off.  If he is off on the weekends then we try to do something as a family. 

I like your idea about doing certain chores on certain days.  I am a very organized person.  I also have to keep my thoughts organized.
I will have to do something like you are doing with the chores, so it does not feel like I am doing them all at once. 
Then again though, i am pregnant and sometimes don't feel like doing anything and then I will get a burst of energy and do 50 things at once.  Maybe I will start that once I have the baby.

Wendy -

Zach - 3 1/2 yrs old. My sweet, loving, gentle boy that loves playing in the dirt!

Tyler - 17 months.  My very very spirited little boy.  Can't turn your back for a minute.  He is doing the cutest things now!  Loves to eat and climb!