Author Topic: TumbleTots ???  (Read 2447 times)

Offline Harvey and Theos Mam

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 95
  • From S.Wales
Re: TumbleTots ???
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 18:33:30 pm »

Remember it takes them a few sessions to get the gist of it.. so give him chance to fit in.. xxx

H x

I have the first 2 sessions free and then they give the introduction pack to see if we want to sign up.   So once i have signed up for the year I take that I only have to pay the entrance fee for the weeks i attend.
Rhian

Offline Ennypen

• Showing Appreciation 1033
  • My family x
    • my facebook
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 18:52:36 pm »
It doesnt quite work like that here..

We paid the £20 to join Tumble Tots UK.. which is like the membership fee and you get the pack with the bag and t shirt and things. Then we have to pay for batches of 10 weeks in advance. Officially then if you miss one of those weeks its tough.. you lose a week but the leaders always let you tag one on the end instead of losing one. They say that they like payment in advance for the ten weeks to hold your place as there is a waiting list for kids to come.. so they know who is coming for a while and whether they can invite anyone off the waiting list to come. I guess if people just turned up when they wanted to some weeks they may have to turn people away due to the limit on numbers.

You might find that yours will run the same way xxx

Offline Harvey and Theos Mam

• Showing Appreciation 95
  • From S.Wales
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2007, 07:10:14 am »
I finally recieved all the info and Helen you are right, we have to pay in advance here too but some classes may have a PAYG scheme.  The class I have joined is the 2nd class of the day for that age group  so it must be popular.  Not sure if I can make it every week so I may not be able to sign up.

I thought about every other week and may mention it to them as someone else may be able to share a slot with me.
Rhian