Author Topic: 8 month old with MULTIPLE night wakings  (Read 2805 times)

Offline momofclaire

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 130
  • No, I want to marry daddy!
Re: 8 month old with MULTIPLE night wakings
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2007, 00:18:24 am »
Just a thought, those teethin tablets seems to make Claire hyper.  I know they don't work that way for everyone but I would never give her them in the middle of the night as I learned the hard way.  You really may be dealing with milestones. You would be shocked how they mess with sleep.  I would keep doing what you are, really watch her, and look for clues.
 ;)
[img width= height=]http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/6/687/68748.png[/img]

Offline stheo

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 2
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2007, 13:28:13 pm »
i dont think the teething tablets make her hyper, i always give them at bedtime and she does ok.. i hope it is all developmental or teething, it just seems like the milestones never end.. MIL says she slept all night for her, wish she would do that for me... will see if i can stretch out her A time a little, how much do you start with at a time so they dont get overtired?

Offline momofclaire

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 130
  • No, I want to marry daddy!
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2007, 17:42:23 pm »
I would start with 5 min at a time.

Have you talked to MIL and asked what exactly she does?  It does seem strange but maybe MIL wears her out playing and all.  It also could be that MIL doesn't tell you.   :-\   I only say that because my MIL tends to tell me that things went very well as she wants me to relax and enjoy myself when I leave Claire with her. Good intentions she has huh?  Maybe your MIL does that?
[img width= height=]http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/6/687/68748.png[/img]