Author Topic: Hi I need some help on what to give my 7 mth old, im a bit confused help  (Read 8855 times)

Offline Aly Mac

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 162
  • Such joy!
Re: Hi I need some help on what to give my 7 mth old, im a bit confused help
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 21:54:09 pm »
You kind of have to find the top they they like, but your DS may be a little young yet, so just offer it at each meal for now.  then if he has problem getting water out, change it.  Take the little flow regulator out, I find them too hard when they are little.

I actually dont give L a sippy. I hold the cup for her and let her drink that way.  It works for us, though independant drinking will take longer.  I was advised as L was biting me and the LC thought that the sippy was confusing her as she bites the sippy bit (and hence thought it was ok to bite me  :o).  It' working well so far, a little messy, but she is drinking more and more each day.
Aleesa.....

Offline nenee

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 4
Re: Hi I need some help on what to give my 7 mth old, im a bit confused help
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 11:41:55 am »
Hi

My ds actually drank ok from thesippy cup with the spout this morning so hes getting there, I have been giving him a drink without the top too, you are right that i just have to keep giving it to him until he learns it all takes time and hes getting there bless him
cheers
nenee