Author Topic: I joined a mothers club  (Read 969 times)

Offline legend_018

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 21
  • I love bath time!
« on: July 06, 2007, 17:02:29 pm »
Although with a new baby due in August - I guess this won't last too long. However, I joined my town's mothers club. They get together for play groups and are involved a few things around the town here and there. We went to our first play group last Monday.

I also heard Chuck E Cheese has a section for 2 years old and under. I might check that out. My lo is 15 months old.

I do have some friends with kids that I get together with here and there and I live pretty much on a pond with the beach walking distance from my house. There is a dock for the older kids to swim out to and jump off. I take my LO there sometimes. Actually yesterday we went down there for 1/2 hour or so. It had started raining so we had to walk home.

Lastly, I went to a trial class at a place called the Gymboree. It's a little costly "$100 for 6 weeks", but it promoted putting toys away and sharing. It was a music class. The parents stay with there kids. Since I ended up finding the mothers club - I decided not to join this. It would of been 1ce a week for 45 minutes.
Chayse was born March 28, 2006
Chaunda was born August 13, 2007

Offline Zoey

• Children need models rather than critics.
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 447
  • Sweet chubby cheeks
Re: I joined a mothers club
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 19:34:32 pm »
Good for you! ;D  It's good to get out, my son loves our groups!

...its what you do when you get back up.