Author Topic: What are typical activity times for an 11 month old?  (Read 1039 times)

Offline newmom7

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 2
What are typical activity times for an 11 month old?
« on: August 09, 2007, 22:39:29 pm »
Hi, just wondering what typical activity times are for an 11 mo old? Also, do they vary based on time of day? My 11 mo old ds basically handles 3-3 1/4 hours in the a.m., then 3- 3 1/2 hours between his 2 naps (depending on the length of his a.m. nap) and then 3-3 3/4 hours before bed (depending on time he woke up from his 2nd nap and his total napping time for the day.) Also my lo gets up REALLY EARLY at like 5a.m. (I leave him in his crib until 6) but sometimes I am blessed and he sleeps until like 5:45 a.m. Of course that means he goes to bed around 6:30p.m. or even a bit earlier if he hasn't napped well. I guess since he is early waking alot and the length of naps are changing from day to day, I am wondering if his A time needs to be adjusted somehow. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!  :)

Offline TwiceAMomma

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 2
Re: What are typical activity times for an 11 month old?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 01:11:55 am »
My lo will be 11 months on the 19th and her awake times are almost identical. 

Offline Brandonsmom

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 14
  • The owl says "whooo whooo".
Re: What are typical activity times for an 11 month old?
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 01:18:41 am »
Yeah, that sounds pretty close to where Brandon was at that age. 3 hours was his norm. And I wouldn't worry about leaving him in the crib to play for a while. That is good that he can be content to play on his own while you get yourself out of bed.
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker" border="0" width="400" height="80