Author Topic: Thank You!!  (Read 645 times)

Offline Mattybaby

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Thank You!!
« on: June 17, 2008, 16:12:11 pm »
Just wanted to say thanks for this board, I had read the 1st BW book when I was pregnant and had wanted to start it when I got home with me LO but that did not happen.  I had major issues BF with oversupply and overactive letdowns so I found it really hard to do a routine and deal with all of the gas and pain for my LO and ended doing some accidental parenting when it came to sleep.  Finally I got the BF under control, I still have major overactive letdown issues but I use positioning to help him and he is older now and more able to cope.  A couple of weeks ago I couldn't take any more sleep deprivation and decided to try EASY again.  It sure wasn't easy and I had some bad luck with a 5 day growth spurt just as he was getting on track but today he had his 1st 2 hour nap I had to wake him up to eat (he was having major short nap issues).  I was so proud of him and it wouldn't have been possible without the great info I learned on these boards so THANK YOU!! to everyone I really appreciate it.       

Amber

Offline *Nicola*

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 429
Re: Thank You!!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 20:20:18 pm »
What a great story!!!

We started BW with DD1 at 8 weeks to fix some AP too (bfing to sleep) and I couldn't believe how well the strategies worked and how well the philosophy fitted with my own. 

Glad things are working out for you! Well done on tackling those issues xxx
Mummy to 2 beautiful kiddies. 

A baby is born from the dreams of your heart, and becomes the love of your life.

Offline marensmama

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 202
Re: Thank You!!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 21:22:08 pm »
Thanks for sharing your success!  Long may it continue!  As your baby changes your routine will need to also, and we'll be here if you need us! :-*
Nicole - Mom to My Lovely Girls