Author Topic: Cant email webmaster  (Read 1461 times)

Offline *~goldie~*

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 13
  • Yorkshire, England
Cant email webmaster
« on: February 19, 2009, 08:39:30 am »
yesterday I was getting awful trouble with the site - I guess its related to Mimi heehee.
My thread on her board wouldnt open, my messages wouldnt open, her profile wouldnt open so I could send her an email to report it.

Then I try email the webmaster off the link from the CP page and it has delivery report failure as invalid email address. - Also webmasters you need to update the address that comes up on the inaccesible pages as that doenst work either ... below is the message displayed on inaccesible pages :

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@smf.thebabywhisperer.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at babywhispererforums.com Port 80

Looks like its working now, but the emails to webmaster are invalid....
cheers