Author Topic: 4.5 mo drinking less milk  (Read 1555 times)

Offline Miyuki7881

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: March 20, 2014, 15:20:23 pm »
Hi

My dd has been drinking about 160-180 ml per feed and 210 ml for her dreamfeed. However, for the past week she has been taking between 100 ml and 150ml for her morning feed. This morning my dd only took 50ml and then another 60ml an hr later.

Her other feed have also dropped to 110-160ml but she is still maintaining her DF.

I have tried to offer her the unfinished milk half an hr to an hr later but she simply refuses to take anymore.  She also started fussing at some feeds and even cried when she saw the bottle coming!

My dd is already using a medium flow teat, is on a 4 hrly schedule and weighed 6.3kg at the beginning of this month.

Anyone got any suggestions on getting her back on track? The other question is, should I reduce the DF so that she takes more in the morning. She's really not that interested in it. I have had to wait about half to 1 hr this whole week before she takes her feed.  This then affects her second feed.

Offline Lolly

• Bottle Feeding, Discipline and Socialization
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 318
Re: 4.5 mo drinking less milk
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 23:33:03 pm »
How old is your DD? How is your EASY - is she napping and sleeping well? If she isn't having a feed after the DF I doubt that the DF is the problem as it will be at least 7 hours to the next feed.

Does she have any digestive issues like reflux?

Laura